Here’s the process we go through to ensure you receive a first page Local Business Listing:
1. We will have you fill out a quick survey to determine what your business is about and then will do some initial keyword research for you. We will then work with you to determine four key “Search phrases/words” to target for optimizing your website and your Google Places listing. Note: We will not except multiple clients for the same phrase/word as long as they are paying for our services (First Come…. First Served.)
2. We will review and take a look at your website, suggest small changes to your site (at no additional charge) to more closely align it with those four targeted search phrases/words we wish to optimize. This first-step, is called “on-page” optimization and is just part of the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
3. We will manage all of your Local Business listings on Google, Yahoo and Bing to ensure that when your customers search for the targeted search phrases/words, that your Local Buiness Listing is showing.
4. We will generate citations and backlinks (think of them as “votes” for your business) to make your website/business appear as an authority for the particular search phrases/words. We will show you how to get genuine reviews from your customers that blow your competitors away.
5. Each month, we will work on behalf of your business to provide content and post that content on web 2.0 (social media sites) to further strengthen you position as an authority for the given keyword phrases/words. This process is called “off-page” Search Engine Optimization.
6. We provide an in-depth report showing you what we did for your business to justify the cost. Our committment is to always overdeliver. We want to ensure you’re 100% satisfied in our services
6. The Result: A top ranking on page one for organic listings of your business and also for the Local Business Listings. This “double” listing or sometimes 3 or more gets you found when your customer is searching for your product or service..